Monday, September 11, 2017

DECLARATION BY CHAIRMAN GONZALO june 27, 2017



Hearing of the 27 of June.
Brief intervention by Dr. Abimael Guzmán:

"Mr. Director of debates, gentlemen. I have nothing to declare. For what reason? Because I have nothing to do with Tarata. When will you understand? Prove that I have done Tarata! Test yourself and I will believe you!

That is a complete farce! I have nothing to do with that! The Central Committee does not agree on specific facts. They do not understand what armed struggle is, how are they going to judge us? Look for a soldier who knows and can advise them as they do in other cases.

In the second fact, the problem of TID.

In my life, sir, I have never touched a blessed substance of drugs because they have formed me like this. I have a head, I do not need to get drunk to think, less debase. And that I have participated in that, never! Why? I am not one of those who poison, I am of those who fight for humanity. That is what I have tasted sir!

Poisoners others who fill their pockets and are sending in Peru. Those are the culprits. Then I do not know what I'm going to talk about, sir. What do you want me to say? What do not I know? See the minutes of the Congress and there they will see the furious criticism that we made against this action of Tarata. And I'm going to give you a political reason sir.

We arrived at a moment, 91, that we had to win the national bourgeoisie, how we were going to strike a blow? How then? There is no political sense, sir. It was a monstrous mistake of those who committed it. It is a political reason, show the opposite, we are politicians, we are not gansters or adventurers who pay us, we are not that, we are communist fighters sir. So? What am I talking about? Neither has anything to do with me. That's all sir. "


Democracy and Class Struggle call for the immediate release of Chairman Gonzalo


No comments: